SYNTHESIS 2 RACING OFF-ROAD
Synthesis 2 Racing Off-Road is one of a new range of synthetic lubricants developed to meet the exacting demands of Grand Prix racing. Synthesis 2 Racing (Off-Road) is made from a variety of synthetic base stocks, including Polyol Esters and Poly Iso Butylenes, but benefits from the inclusion of synthetics of a much larger molecular structure giving increased boundary lubrication and offering a wide buffer zone of protection.
Synthesis 2 Racing (Off-Road) was developed with the assistance of Professional Grand Prix riders. We believe we have produced one of the most outstanding two-stroke lubricants available anywhere.
- Ultra-low rates of wear
- High lubricity preventing oil-induced piston seizures
- High shear stability even under the severest conditions
- Increased engine reliability
- No lacquer, gumming or ring sticking
- Ultra-clean burning with little or no carbon deposits
- Excellent fluidity/pour point for use in a wide range of temperatures
- Easy mixing
Caution: Synthesis 2 Racing (Off-Road) must not be used with castor-based oils. Synthesis 2 Racing (Off-Road) will mix with leaded, unleaded, Avgas and Octane Boosters but not Methanol. Synthesis 2 Racing (Off-Road) is unsuitable for use in oil injection systems.