REDUCED TO THE MAX. THE ESSENCE OF MOTORCYCLING.
Be it a naked bike, roadster, sports touring bike or race bike, the new R2 is right for any head and any bike.
Puristic. Multifunctional. Modern.
This classic full-face helmet in modern design incorporating state-of-the-art SCHUBERTH technology offers maximum safety and a super-cool image.
Full Face Motocycle helmet - fully equipped
- Integrated antenna, pre-nstalled speakers and microphone Ideally designed for the new communication system SC1
- Everything for ultimate wearing comfort
Perfect fit and high-quality ShinyTex® inner lining with seamless head pad
- Ensuring a cool head
Ventilation with inlets in forehead and chin areas as well as an intricate channel system
FITS PERFECTLY. FITS SAFELY.
The motor cycle helmet is in accordance with the testing standard ECE R 22.05 and can therefore be used throughout Europe.
The R2 is available in sizes from XS to 2XL. This conforms to head circumferences from 52 to 63 centimetres.
High-tech where safety is concerned:
The unique method for manufacturing shells used by SCHUBERTH makes for low weight combined with optimum stability. Direct Fiber Processing (DFP) is an innovation developed by SCHUBERTH.
It involves an endless glass fibre being cut into pieces by a robot and being blown into a mould. This preform is baked under high pressure in a heatable mould with the addition of a precisely defined quantity of resin to produce an exceptionally solid shell.
The multi-part construction of the inner lining allows for outstanding force absorption, thereby enhancing safety.
- The emergency quick-release cheek pads can be removed in one swift movement if necessary, which will make it easy to take the helmet off.
- Reflective surfaces on the helmet make the rider even more visible in the dark.
- The secure double-D fastener readjusts the helmet fit afresh every time it is worn.
TO ENSURE A COOL HEAD: THE INNER LINING
The ShinyTex® inner lining is designed to ensure a secure and comfortable fit. The fabrics are fast-drying, washable and . The seamless head pad guarantees outstanding wearing comfort. Good air circulation through multi-channel ventilation provides additional cooling for the wearer. Of course, the inner lining is Öko-Tex 100 certified, removable and washable.
Fresh air intakes in the forehead and chin areas ensure that the air circulation within the helmet remains comfortable at all times. The multi-channel ventilation of the R2 makes for a cool head during every ride.
SC1: THE NEXT GENERATION OF COMMUNICATION FOR C4 AND R2
Radio, navigation and communication in the same helmet size
Communicating, talking on the phone, using the satnav, listening to music – communication now also becomes very simple on the motorbike.
Extremely easy installation and invisible technology: the communication unit is slotted into the edge of the helmet and is completely hidden. Microphone and speakers are preinstalled in the helmet.
To determine the correct helmet size, you just put a flexible measuring tape about a finger wide (about 2 cm) above the eyebrows around the head so that you can capture the largest head circumference. The measured value corresponds to your head circumference in cm.
Overview head circumference - helmet size:
- head circumference 52 - 53 cm corresponds to helmet size XS/53
- head circumference 54 - 55 cm corresponds to helmet size S/55
- head circumference 56 - 57 cm corresponds to helmet size M/57
- head circumference 58 - 59 cm corresponds to helmet size L/59
- head circumference 60 - 61 cm corresponds helmet size XL/61
- head circumference 62 - 63 cm corresponds to helmet size XXL/63
- head circumference 64 - 65 cm corresponds to helmet size 3XL/65